Saturday, May 14, 2011

Free Scenes Heather Hunter

Nekodreams is not dead!

at the outset I would like to apologize to all those who have waited almost the whole year, so until something again, write a blog, and thank you same to all those who have remained faithful waiting for another review figurines / sculptures. Figures, which for the last time was enriched by my modest collection of nesting in my room on the shelves or in boxes yet unpacked waiting for his chance.
hard for me to say what was the reason for this break, the reasons in the end there were many - perhaps too much. Especially with some of them just did not work out, while others are in the process of ideas waiting for realization, which decided to postpone to a later moment. Picking at them occasionally.
Thus I wish to confirm that your blog is not abandoned, and still I'm going to drive it, with lots of ideas for further projects. On which I began to work slowly, and the results of which should be finally seen the end of May or June.
NEKODREAMS NOT DEAD YET!

0 comments:

Post a Comment