Monday, November 19, 2007

Bose Outlet Vacaville




- Excuse has time?
- Yes, yes I have.

I see the thing is pretty quiet lately ... "Sometimes I feel " that we are in this part as the world we're pretty ugly / too busy. Who is in three bands simultaneously, has a week full of exams, to do a lot of work and is screwed into any "lio" there for around ...

I know, the typical salary of the people who are busy to get the most interesting and well molar, right? Be not always those that are pending clock. Look, watch this: neither s'adelanta or s'atrassa, or you just stack, or he has to string, if the winter timetable, if summer ... but always mark the exact time! Swiss machinery, perhaps?

Finally, I leave it for me later!

Ambsensetemps,
world Яa Bitllenc

PS: By the way, Saturday 1 December, "It haunts a Neighbor" comes to my area. Á busy and stressed out person, it may not go there ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment