Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Paper Doll Template Female How





give me no mind, we have been to have ended the deadline for voting in the poll. As you noticed I've been blogísticament idle, like the teacher, I returned to my very molar return ...
For this, reviewing the results survey, I saw that the most voted answer is: And you? .
I thought everyone who had voted were Galician this option, so I put this map here next to go see how the Lletgisme scattered around the world but, given the results, I've realized it tocacollons you are. (With love)

And you?
Well, I:
  • like this make me question ...
  • a friend told me ...
Lletgisme How I know?
was Mr. Albert Pebràs (which by the way, congratulations, today is St. Albert) who I started talking about this "underworld" some time ago. As explained to me, I thought that was something like Lletgisme Matrix: the real world is actually uglier than the world 'cool', so I was a little afraid to introduce myself to you.
In the end, I managed to boot (it is curious that a person named in another mushroom boot) from my village (I still Anonymous ) and one day we decided to go to Vic the market for Musica Viva. There, in the heart of Zimbawe I attended my first concert Lletgista and I could make contact with number of people who wore the shirt " Llefià! . (Part of "discovered" in Martin Buscaglia)

the video you've been (with the permission of the Lord Pebràs) is the song "Yamshes pickled" performed by Vic where I was not yet named-. And I still (Turkey) for the second concert where he attended (in his capacity as Mr. Bitllenc) Clot in the flour (and Clos) because I was nominated! What an honor! Later, the power and conviction of Mr. Pebràs Pistraus (P & P) made it inevitable to start with Ļļęţgįşmąļįą ¶ and make me more present in the blocks that we encountered that day in Vic, and later in the flour.

I hope I have solved the result of my own poll.

Ambsenseenquestador,
world Яa Bitllenc

0 comments:

Post a Comment