Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What Time Of Weave Does Myammee Wear?

Noulletgisme ¶

Curiously, a sum ...

Who had to tell Paco that the sum of these two dates would give this result?

The other day, with all this Law of Historical Memory said he felt "... we do not distort history ...". I stayed standing, very naïve of me! And I thought me that there was only one story, one thing that only happens in one place and in a moment ... According to
" history written by the winners " but the findings are that now I seem to be as objective because you can not tell the story as you wish.

Like hell I do not understand why you want to delete some symbols of the dictatorship of the streets ... maybe nothing happened during those 40 years? To hide it? Or simply a matter
of political expediency? If so, then yes I believe we are misrepresenting both the history, present and future.

Ambsensecomentaris,
world Яa Bitllenc

PS: I hope I do not take the politically I am not just look to be objective.

0 comments:

Post a Comment